Freitag, 22. August 2014

Facemasks that I’m using at the moment



As you may know – or may not know – my skin is pretty moderate..that means that I don’t have very dry , nor very oily skin and I nearly never have spots. Anyway, sometimes my skin feels exhausted and I have blemishes and this is the moment when my skin definitely needs some extra attention.

Recently I discovered the Kiko Energy Mask, which I really like at the moment. To be honest, the reason why I bought the mask was that I always wanted to have a black facemask! But besides the color the mask does an amazing job. It leaves the skin super soft and gives you the feeling that your skin has been revitalized.
The mask smells really good as well. I would describe it as a very fresh scent that reminds me of lemongrass. Moreover the packaging is super practical and 5.9 € is definitely not very pricy for a face mask.

The description on the mask says “Black detoxifying energizing mask that helps free the skin from pollution residues and impurities. Ideal for all skin types.”
I started using the mask approximately one month ago and I use it once a week. If you want to have a nice facemask that cleanses your face and makes your skin super soft, the Kiko Engery Mask is definitely worth trying out.






The second mask I really like at the moment is the Quick Fix Facials Calming Clay Mask. The mask really helps if you have blemishes and red stains on your face.
I think that the mask smells a bit strange, but definitely not bad. The packaging is nice too and you get a lot of product for your money.
I always use this facemask for special occasions or when I have a lot of stress. I definitely can recommend the mask J






                                                                               <3                   

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen