Dienstag, 20. Mai 2014

Spring Lips - Astor Soft Sensation Lipcolor Butter


Hello hello :)

In the last weeks I heard a lot about the Astor Soft Sensation Lipcolor Butters. Especially Funny Pilgrim (I love her videos) talked a lot about this lip product…and convinced me to give it a try ;)

I went to Müller and chose the color 011 Feeling Feline…and I LOVE IT.
The color is soooo beautiful, it’s coral-pink with a little orange shimmer. So perfect for spring and summer!!!!
I also really like the texture. The product feels like lip balm and is so easy to wear. Moreover the color stays on your lips forever. I put on some of the Astor Lipcolor Butter before going to work and 4 hours later my lips were still looking incredible ;)

I think that the Astor Lipcolor Butters are perfect for everybody who likes to have tinted lips, but doesn’t want to wear a lipstick. Especially for warmer summer days the product is a nice option, because it feels much lighter on the lips than most of the lipsticks I know J

In Austria the Astor Lipcolor Butters are about 8 €. They come in 16 different colors..and I will definitely go for at least two more of them ;)

Kisses,

Valentina






                                       
                                          011 Feeling Feline


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen