Dienstag, 6. Mai 2014

Flower Headbands

Hello everybody,

finally its springtime in Austria..the sun is shining and the sky is blue :)
this is why I want myself to look a little bit more springlike...and nothing is better than upgrading your outfit with a nice flower headband ;)

I have to say that I'm not really into massive flowers on my head.. but there are also nice and small flower accessories, which I totally fell in love with.

For example I got these two super sweet flower headbands from newlook.com. I think that they are brilliant, because they attract attention, but definitely not in a bad or intrusive way.


You can buy them online ;) (http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/jewellery-and-hair-accessories/red-flower-garland-headband-_297373169)


btw: follow me on instagram ;) --> http://instagram.com/la_valentinaa


If a flower headband is too much for you, what about a flower bun ...




..or a side braid paired with this cute flower garland? ;)



I hope that you like my spring style ideas & wish you a wonderful and sunny day <3


Love,

Valentina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen